Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) announced today discounts for car and motorcycle summons.
The discounts, which could go up to RM250, will run throughout the month of February in conjunction with Federal Territory Day which falls on February 1.
Car and motorcycle summonses, which originally cost between RM100 to RM300, will be slashed to a flat rate of RM50 and RM30 respectively.
The traffic compound notice checks are available at:
2. Mysms 15888 – dbkl saman [vehicle no.]
3. Mobile android application – DBKL
4. DBKL Compund Traffic Notice Checking Website: http://appsys.dbkl.gov.my/ezbill/index.asp
5. Summon Process Branch, Enforcement Department, DBKL , Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
6. Branch office payment counter
7. Compound Officer’s Counter
(Source: Malay Mail Online, January 21, 2015)